With so much uncertainty, sometimes it’s worth going back to basics.
Below are 5 smart questions our analysts came up with to help guide you and your business this year.
- What are 3-5 values driving your company?
- At The Hustle, we try to embody our values in our work. Three of our core values are:
- Default to optimism
- Foster a growth mindset
- Disregard ego
- List your values, then ask yourself: Can you match a milestone you want to reach in 2021 to each of them?
- What is one subconscious assumption you’ve made about the new year? What’s your backup plan if it’s wrong?
- Examples: “Things will go back to ‘normal’ in 6 months” or “the shift toward [ecommerce, remote work, telemedicine, etc.] will be permanent.”
- What will you deprioritize this year to make room for what matters?
- As you add or change priorities for your business, what are you saying no to?
- Why do people love your product or service? What holds them back from loving it?
- How would your customers feel if they could no longer use your product?
- Truth test your answer with Superhuman founder Rahul Vohra’s product/market fit test.
- What’s the one thing you do better than anyone?
- Costco does cost tangibly better. Apple does quality tangibly better. Amazon does speed tangibly better.
- What’s your secret sauce? And how can you lean into that more this year?
Want to know how www.nulifevirtual.com can help with your virtual care innovation in 2021? Click here: https://calendly.com/t-harrington-azerostigmaworld/one-hour