If you have documents on your computer that you want to share in a NuLife community, there are a number of ways you can access the file on your mobile device. If you use services like Dropbox, Box, Google Drive, or any other file sharing software that is on both your computer and phone – saving and uploading to your NuLife community will be a breeze. Messaging platforms like email, Messenger, WhatsApp, iMessage, WeChat, Telegram, and more make file sharing between devices a snap (just make sure you’re not sending yourself files with PHI).
Here is another quick and easy way to transfer a file from your computer to your mobile device:
1. If the file is on the computer, use AirDrop (iOS devices) or AirDroid (Android devices) email to transfer the file to your phone.
AirDrop for iOS Devices
AirDroid for Android Devices
2. Open your Community of choice and click “Have something to share?” to compose a new post.
3. Click “Select Attachment” at the bottom.
4. Allow NuLife to access photos and media on your device.
Allow access to media on an iOS device
Allow access to media on an Android device
5. Select “Choose file” and choose from the available files on your device.
Choose a file from an iOS device
Choose a file from an Android device
6. Write a caption to describe the file and hit “Post” to publish it to your Community.
Create a post with an attached file on iOS
Create a post with an attached file on Android
7. Congratulations! You just posted a file. Everyone in your Community will receive a notification and be able to view the file on their device.