Support shouldn’t be confined
to a formal care facility.
Only 10% of people experiencing addiction get help, leaving 90% of individuals to struggle alone needlessly. Our modern recovery platform makes it easier for people to get the high-quality care they deserve, while also improving outcomes.
By working closely with hand-selected recovery centers and practitioners, we offer a better way of life for everyone at all points of the recovery journey — including family and friends — through treatment access, peer-reviewed resources, social support, and community services.
Who we serve
Recovery Professionals and Treatment Centers
Since we operate from a comprehensive virtual platform, we can help your private practice or recovery center save time on scheduling, billing, and improving metrics, while also helping you support patients after they’ve left treatment.
Family and Friends
Learn how to best support the ones you love most through their recovery through helpful resources and education. The best benefit of all? You’ll have peace of mind that they’re in professional hands.
Individuals in Recovery
Healing can be hard, but not impossible when you’re on the journey with a team of caring health professionals and peers — all at your fingertips. Through personalized support and research-backed solutions, we aim to help you redefine what’s possible for your life.
Our clients grow on NuLife
Why We’re Proud to Invest
Pushing recovery into the virtual realm and building out the tech tools to scale it globally means that that supportive community can come from anywhere and is available around the clock. It means opening up access to treatment while driving down costs.
Vice President – All Points North Lodge
NuLife allows us to stay connected to our community and to conduct our virtual sessions all within one “box”. This virtual solution has only grown more important with COVID. We share the goal of building the best solution to give our clients their best chance of success.
Living in South Africa has allowed me the privilege to offer affordable telehealth to international clients at a fraction of the cost of what they would be having by seeing a therapist in their hometown. COVID-19 accelerated the move into the therapeutic digital age and now my local clients transitioned into the online space too. Now they have the option to see me face to face and most are choosing to remain online as they have realised the benefit of being in their own safe space while in a therapy session, as well as the saving of time without needing to travel to and from sessions – creating more relaxation and less stress. Therapy should be accessible and easily available to all and telehealth makes that possible.
Executive Director – Cedars Addiction Treatment Centre
The adoption of smart phones and mobile technology is very common of our network and that is where NuLife fits in so beautifully. There is a huge need for awareness of information and networking, I really feel we can achieve greater impact on our continent. Our clients are desperate to feel like a family, a part of a unit. The goal is reach and impact. Awareness is critical, within awareness and information lies success. This platform will assist us hugely.
What you get on NuLife
See how NuLife Virtual can help you.
Get in touch to learn how NuLife Virtual could transform your Organization or Practice.